Dinner Past and Future, June 9Week

      Slowly we're eating more salads and less comfort foods, though I love a good salad. 

Sunday- Son worked and ate there. I had miscellaneous items found in the refrigerator and made a big Italian pasta salad with vegetables and loads of olives. 

Monday - Chicken thighs with a quinoa and cucumber salad

Tuesday - Sausage, onion, and mushroom Rotini pasta

Wednesday- Salmon, son, with avocado toast, baked potato, brown beans and broccoli 

Thursday- Ranch and parmesan crusted chicken vegetables.

Friday- Tuna Cakes on French Rolls,  pasta salad, green beans

Saturday - Odd meal day, but eventually we had toasted ham and cheese with cucumbers and tomatoes to use up the French rolls

     I've got another graduation party today. My son's working. My younger daughter has been here off and on for the weekend, so not sure what she'll want. She has more mouth work tomorrow so will need a soft diet again. I'm not sure yet if she wants to stay here or her own apartment after, but I'll keep the young cat regardless so she can rest without him crawling on her face. Suffice it to say, I'll feed her anything she wants today. 

     No idea what we'll be eating this week. I have hamburger that something needs to be done with. Maybe meatballs for pasta or subs? I've got cheese ravioli to do in the crockpot and I know there's chicken and more ground beef in the freezer. I need coffee so likely will do a top up shop so will figure it out. Ideas please.

Popular posts from this blog

It's Worse Than I Imagined

Home Found

Testing the Waters