A Little Checked Out Tuesday

      We've got more curve balls and rocky roads ahead as a family. I'm in knots about so many things. I'm plugging away at house things, anything I can do that feels like a little bit in my control, a little order. It's the plates of unknowns and chaos the four of us have spinning that feel precariously unbalanced, ready to crash one or all at any time. I hope my kids each catch a break at some point. I know I can't live through their success and happiness. But, it's sure hard to see the challenges and be of no help, other than a soft space for their plates to land. Maybe they'll just crack instead of smash. After all, cracks are where the light gets in, right?

     

Comments

  1. I know that feeling well. Thinking of you all , and hoping things turn out OK. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you all, feeling similar knots for various reasons myself. You and your kids have each other, and the soft space you provide for them to crash is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cracks are indeed where the light gets in, but so does the rain. May it only be a sprinkle and all of you move into the light.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unconditional love repairs so many things. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Being there as there mom, helping & listening & just being a source of support is such an immensely valuable thing, even through the challenges. (Hawaii Planner)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're got each other - that is really what matters. Hang in there.....together! ((HUG))

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don’t know if Mercury is in the microwave again or what, but it seems like life is strange and challenging for so many people I know right now. Health stuff, job stuff, moving, more questions than answers. Sending grace and hugs and patience to you and yours. JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm hoping the curves and rocky roads smooth out some. Your being a soft place to land is surely very comforting for your kids.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hopefully all will be well, it's just navigating life's curves that can get a little dicey sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Keeping my fingers crossed for all of you right now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have each other to lean on and that will get you all through the tough times.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

If you comment anonymously, it'd be nice to have a name to go with the comment. It helps me string other people's comments and therefore their experiences together.

Popular posts from this blog

So Very Tired

Testing the Waters

Floundering Financially