Healing Prayers
We received a group text last night that my MIL had a fall at her regular Tuesday breakfast spot and broke her humerus. She will need surgery, but no updates yet, but my SIL stayed with her last night. I know little about the surgery and how extensive it will be, but of course am worried for her. Please keep good thoughts and prayers for safe surgery and healthy revovery.
My mom died in 2010 after a fall in which she broke her femur. Before surgery could happen, she slipped into a coma and didn't wake up. She had health issues whereas my MIL, while older by 2 years, is in very good health.
As I'm the only family in town, I'll help my SIL and BIL as needed. Once she's through the worst and ready to be up and going, I can help be her transportation to her various activities. I haven't always had an idealic relationship with her, but love her and want to help ensure she can recuperate fully, including her social life.
Comments
Post a Comment
If you comment anonymously, it'd be nice to have a name to go with the comment. It helps me string other people's comments and therefore their experiences together.